By L. Thomas van Binsbergen, Peter D. Mosses and Neil Sculthorpe
The PLanCompS project has developed a component-based approach to formal semantics. Here, we present the tools we have implemented to support component-based language definitions, including semantics-based program execution. The talk includes a demonstration of the use of the tools.
The material listed below accompanies the extended abstract presented at the 2015 Nordic Workshop on Programming Theory.
Spoofax Editor Projects. This includes:
- An editor for CBS specifications;
- An editor for funcon terms;
- An editor for IMP programs;
- a CBS library of funcons;
- a CBS translation from IMP to funcons;
- a small suite of IMP test programs.
- A Haskell Funcon Interpreter for executing funcon terms generated from IMP programs.