We’ve just got back from a productive meeting in Royal Holloway, discussing the progress of the project so far and next tasks.
- Adrian and Elizabeth spoke about the toolchain implementation and use of TIF
- Joe discussed his integration of the tools into the Eclipse environment
- Rob spoke of abstract syntax tree generation
- Mark van den Brand discussed GLL parsing for metamodelling
- Andrew Kennedy described C#, its history and semantics
- Peter gave a tutorial on Modular SOS
- Martin spoke of funcon semantics and behavioural equivalence
- Kathy described her steps towards object-oriented funcons
- Casper gave a talk on Partial Evaluation.
We look forward to continuing work on the project and collaborations. domain address .